Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Little Fun

Ok I had a good laugh over Justin Shrenger's chinese mistress complaint. Sorry. I need a little humor these days. I still haven't recovered one cent of my community or beneficiary property and the time is growing short to treat my cancer..  I get a lot of "you're still here?" looks these days. Ya, I'm still here, and I'm still waiting on a miracle. Without recovering what are my own funds I will not be able to get medical treatment. 


I have two sources of financial support, my daughter, who pays the majority of the household bills, and my online Etsy shop which earns enough to buy groceries and a few other things. (Organic vegetables must cost about the same per pound as prime rib) There is no money for alternative health treatment. I need my community property. 


My Other Blog is here