In February 2007 I went to the gym to collect Brad's things and was told that there was nothing there that belonged to him. Although his mother, Elizabeth Sims, acted as his accountant & money manager, I expected to find Brad's personal belongings, equipment, and his copies of statements & records. It was clear to me that everything belonging to Brad had already been cleared out by his relatives, who, like Brad, were also partners in the Junior Gym franchise.
Brad started working for Peter Braun at the first Junior Gym location in Los Angeles in 1977. During the early years, Brad created the popular and now widespread "Mommy & Me" classes. Dermot Kiernan also worked for Peter Braun as an instructor for years before becoming the official owner of the gym on Cotner ave.
A lawsuit was initiated with Brad and William Sims as Plaintiff's vs defendants Peter and Judy Braun. A settlement was agreed to and Brad had the option of becoming Dermot's partner at the new 2218 Cotner location. But Brad didn't want to co-own the gym with Dermot and there was a second option offered, something to do with shares in a new company that Peter Braun advised would be a highly profitable long-term investment. I believe that was Yahoo! or Apple inc. Brad accepted the 2nd option, and there were other working agreements made regarding the Cotner ave Junior Gym.
Brad received a small payroll check with Dermot Kiernan's signature on it, but believe me, Dermot was never Brad's boss. I always knew that little paycheck was bogus, it was a fact. The amount on those checks wouldn't even have paid our rent, and we were never broke until he got sick and his relatives took control of our finances. Brad used to keep cash hidden in the apartment and in the car. After he died, I found $900.00 under the carpet in the car trunk, and another 600.00 under the scarf on our dresser.
- Corporation Wiki Search Results For Yahoo Inc
- Corporation Wiki Search Results For Yahoo! Inc
- Mark Feldman: Operations Manager @Apple Computor Inc: Located @ 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014
- Greg Gerst: Director of Worldwide Financial Services @ Apple Inc : located @ 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014
- Security Pacific Corporation: 333 South Hope S. Los Angeles, CA 90071 (Funding Universe Profile)
- Funding Universe Company profile: Lendio, Tribeca Venture Partners
- Capital Research Global Investors: 333 S. Hope St Los Angeles, CA 90071
- The Capital Group Companies: 333 South Hope St, Los Angeles, CA 90071
A few of the Sims family Real Estate Transactions :